Google Business View Basics
To move the image: Use your mouse to click and drag while releasing the button to view and zoom if necessary.
To move to the next panorama: Click the large grey arrows once as they come up pointing in a given direction. Use the directional arrows to move the panorama. You will still need to use the mouse to navigate to the next panorama or spot in the tour.
To View on Mobile: Download the Google Maps Application and find the business. Touch screen devices make it really easy to navigate with swipes of the finger. Double taps are the easiest way to move from one panorama (scene) to the next.
Pssst... this is a 'real tour' above. Practice your skills with this example of Palm's City Resort, Darwin.
1. Find the view you want to start with (each time you move the view a different code will be generated).
2. Once you have the starting view the way you would like, click the "three dots" at the top left of the screen and next to your business name and click on the 'Share or Embed a Map' link.
3. Copy the URL link directly from this window (for sharing via email). Or click "Embed a Map". This will give you options to custom size the embedded window for your website.
4. From there copy the code and place on your site.
How to Add your Tour to your Facebook Page - Note Facebook has recently decided that you can only add a custom tab if your Page has over 2000 followers.
1. Click on this link http://www.socialpr.dk/lookinside/ and you will be taken to a page that looks like this...
2. Click on the button, then choose which 'Page' from the list you want to add your tour to and follow the instructions from there.
It should look like this (below) with a box above that gives you details that only you can see or the admin of your page.
Now you are on your way to digital marketing stardom!
Tracy Ryan Photography on Facebook